Thursday, June 11, 2009

Brain Dead!

9:25 am : its been whole month I havn't written anything… Today im definitely going to try.

9:45 am : 15 minutes I have been staring at my red colored blog ( may be its time to change its layout a bit )

10:05 am: Can't find anything to write and can't find any good template either :(

10:45 am: Ah Tea time!... exactly what I need to think of something

12:45 pm : Should read something, will stimulate some ideas [blog catalog, Ezine, MSN, google News]

1:15 pm: Hungry

3:05 pm: "iphone 3G S is released"

3:24 pm: "Woman Who Missed Air France Flight 447 Killed in Car Crash" ( its like Final Destination Returns for the 4th time)

4: 35 pm: Just deleted half a page of trashy stuff that made no sense at all.

5:01 pm: what the hell.. I can see my blog infront of my eyes even when m not looking at the screen… may be I am hallucinating…

5:35 pm: Time to pack up… may be I should stop trying to write something and wait to be strucked by lightning :P

1 comment:

  1. :-D take a break farah. u dnt have to push urself for writting. the readers can wait until that lighning struck ;-)

    ReplyDelete